Thursday, December 14, 2006

Corporate Training

I have had the corporate training for the past three days in Technology Park Malaysia. This is my first time having such formal and proper course training. I did attend a few seminars conducted by Microsoft, but this time it is a real course training. It was exciting and beneficial for me.

The Course I took : MOC 2779 - Implementing a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database
Venue : Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT Sdn. Bhd.) Corporate Training

The funny part was that I am the only participant for that course. So basically we have a one-to-one training session for three days. The trainer/speaker is Rasudin. He is ok. At least I understand everything he said and we manage to communicate well.

Oh we have two boffee breaks each day and a lunch break. This training reminds me of my student life in university. Although it is not really the same thing that I experienced during my university life, but at least I don't have the tension and stresses I get in my working life. I just need to be there and absord whatever offered. Just like attending lectures. It's good. No complicated problems awaiting for solution, just knowledge that feed your empty space in your brain. What the hack?!

Well, I think I was not totally enjoying my "study session" there as I still constantly check my company's email to make sure customers do not "make noise" during my absence these few days. Yes there were some customers needed this and that. I have no choice but to ask my colleague to help out. Sigh... Headache!

Anyway, three days passed by very quickly. I received my cource attendance certification yesterday. The certificate looks nice. By Microsoft!! Hopefully I have chances to go for another corporate training!

No comments: