Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas is coming soon...

I have no mood to work today! Yes I've said it! Maybe because today is Friday, or perhaps it is because of the christmas season.

During lunch time, Yeong Yeong, Panacie and I went to have our lunch at Mc Donald. Wee Wen was suppose to be there too as she was the one who asked us to be there. She wanted to give us the christmas gift she promised. Well, three of us went there excitedly. Not so excited for me when I found out that Panacie and Yeong Yeong will go to buy some christmas hampers and gifts for tonight company christmas party. Not that I don't like it but thinking of carrying all the stuff just scares me off! Besides my lunch time will be wasted on carrying stuff and choosing stuff. I thought of window shopping for awhile after lunch. But I guess my plan was screwed! Never mind!

Wee Wen didn't show up during lunch time. Perhaps she was too busy with her work. Then we went to shop for the hampers and gifts for the party. We went to Guardian first. I've got myself "Maximum Weight Gain" which I wanted for a long time. I bought the big bottle and I got one small bottle for free. It cost me around RM 100++. People are crazy about losing weight, yet I am struggling to put on weight. How funny it is! Anyway, I hope the powder or supplement will help me gain muscle and gain weight.

After that we went to Isetan to shop. We bought lotsa things there. Some alcohols, chocolates and cookies for the hampers and gifts. And we requested the staff in Isetan to wrap the hamper and gift for us. And then there is the section in Isetan that offer free gift wrapping. I brought all the small tiny little stuff like chocolate and coffee to the section to wrap up all the things. Gosh there were so many and so many people were waiting behind me. Embarrasing! It took quite some times to wrap up all the gifts and we were late to go back to the office. We took the monorail and got back to the office. Yes, many staff watching us walked into the office bringing in big and small bags. But who cares?!

But guess what, Wee Wen met us there in Isetan and brought us christmas present. I got my Lum Hyung Joo CD!! So happy!

No comments: