Friday, December 22, 2006

Breakfast

Yes these days I have my breakfast everyday! I did not take breakfast during my university life. Maybe because I woke up too late. So I normally had brunch (breakfast + lunch). And late in the night I would have supper. So basically lunch was my breakfast, dinner was my lunch and supper was my dinner. Ehhh... sounds reasonable.

I was told that not having breakfast is one of the reason that cause my health to deteriote and caused my depression. Well, perhaps it's true. So I need to eat breakfast no matter how paranoid I can be about the hygience issue. To make thing easy, I always buy this breakfast and eat - NASI LEMAK!

To direct translate ' NASI LEMAK', it should be RICE OIL. Yes rice full of petrol/oil. I know it is not good to always eat those oily food, but the nasi lemak stall is just right in front of the monorail station and I could just buy it straight away with just RM 1!!! Cheap and convenient! So without much further thinking, I bought it almost every day! Yeah this week I think I ate nasi leamk for my breakfast!

Then today I suddenly feel very uncomfortable eating it. Maybe it's because of the oil. I suddenly feel that my cholesterol is getting higher and my face was like full of oil. Yucks! I hardly finish the nasi lemak and I just packed and threw into the garbage bin. Having that said, now I wonder what should I have for my breakfast then for the following days to come. I would love to have American breakfast. Yummy! With all the bacons, ham, fresh milk, orange juices... the list never end!

No comments: