Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sleeping Disorder / Insomnia?!

I have been having problem sleeping. Insomnia? I doubt so. It's not that I cannot sleep but I just couldn't sleep soundly. In another words, I am just half asleep. I pretty well aware what is happening around me when I lying on my bed "sleeping" in the night. And then I would have weird dreams that keep me frowning all night long. It was not nightmares that wake you up finding yourself horrified and sweating. It was some dreams that keep your brain busy. Like solving a complex mathematics questions!

My sister said it's because I watch drama series before I sleep. It will keep my mind busy and will bring such busy-ness into my dream. It does make sense in a way. However, I still want to watch. That's the only leisure I have after my long stupid working hour in the office!

Not having a quality sleep is a disaster for me! I would be unenergetic and unmotivated the whole day. I am a physically weak person : Easy to get sick! I am not a mentally strong person neither : Easy to be depressed. As a depression recovering patient, I should not think too much (especially about the negativities...). So screw it! Come what may... Sometimes courage arise when you have no other

I hope my working life keep me busy because being busy will not make me sleep in the office! Besides, I won't think too much when I am busy with work. I think I will be more healthy being busy. Crazy but it's true, somehow... :p

No comments: