Friday, October 27, 2006

Michael Buble - Caught In The Act



I was back home early last night. Before I hit the sack, I watch a Michael Buble - Caught In The Act concert. OK, I have to admit I downloaded the whole show/concert from the internet quite some times ago. And I had never really watch it from the beginning till the end like I did last night. I was just fast forward and see it the quality is good. Yes, the quality is definitely good. Else, I would've deleted it!



And so I adjusted my computer monitor so that it face my bed. I was sitting on my bed hugging my small pillow and with my back on the wall. I sat back, relax and played the video/cd/or whatever you want to call it. I am so glad I bought a good speaker with woofle. (Have I spelled it right?) The sound was good! I could feel as though I was in the concert hall listening to Michael Buble. Damn! He was good! I mean he IS good! Love his classic, sexy and naughty voice! No doubt he drove the audience crazy! I enjoyed every single minutes! Eventhough right my CD kept hanging somewhere at the end and I have to copy the whole clips to my computer and resume from where I stopped, I definitely enjoyed the show.



I am a little disappointed as he didn't sing "You & I" in the concert. That's one of my favourite song (which was actually sung by the talented Stevie Wonder) and I think Michael sings it quite well too. However, Michael did put up a good show over all. He is such a humourous entertainer. As I said I enjoyed the whole show and I didn't feel bored at all listening to all those jazzy old classic songs!

Damn! I am so in love with those jazzy songs again...

No comments: