Thursday, November 09, 2006

The night before I left for vacation...

I will be going to Thailand tomorrow early morning. It's already 1:34am. Oh I will be actually going to Thailand today. I have to wake up 6am in the morning. Guess I'll have less than 5 hours sleep this time. I don't feel sleepy at all now. Perhaps because it's passed my "sleeping time". Or maybe because I'm just too excited as I'll be off for vacation tomorrow.

Packed my stuff and I really hope I won't miss anything. As usual, I normally take more than enough clothes when I go "out station". It's just a sense of security. Just in case I need more clothes. Who knows? Weather may be too hot and I could sweat easily. Or I fell into a mud and bla bla bla...

What I am looking for in this trip to Thailand is to really enjoy life. I hope I get sufficient time to enjoy my space and time. I was told that this 5 days 4 nights trip is fulle scheduled where we will be going to visit here and there. Hmm... I will need to make full use of my digital camera! I have bought a 1GB mini SD Card so I can take as many photos as I wish to. Moreover, I have also bought an MP3 player (with 512MB memory space) loaded with all my favourite songs. This will ensure I won't be bored! Hahahaha... Hmm... I have also bought a necklace and two bracelet. What for? I am not really sure. Perhaps wear them in Pattaya.

Anyway, now I can't save this entry because there're some internet connection problem. Perhaps the Streamyx server is down again. I can't wait any longer. I really need to sleep. Tomorrow have to wake up very early.

No comments: