Thursday, August 17, 2006

Singapore, here I come...

I am going to Singapore tomorrow! Thought of writing something down before I leave for a few days. I went home earlier yesterday so I can do all the packing and stuff.

I bring a lot of clothes this time. I think more than enough for the 4 days 3 nights trip. My sister gave me her "toileties bag" which contained syampoo, body syampoo, conditioner, facial foam and a handkerchief! Then her boyfriend borrowed me S$120. My mom gave me S$5 and my dad gave S$2! Aren't they sweet! I am so touched! Hahahaha... I don't even need to go money changer to change my ringgit to Singapore dollars! How lucky I am!

Tonight I'll be staying over at my comrade's house as his house is nearer to Bunka Kaikan (where we will assemble there the early next morning). So I have brought all my stuff (2 big bags and a pair of my shoe) and loaded into my dad's car. He will be bringing to WKSGM and pass them to my comrade.

Oh, I will be having lunch with Jun Hann later. He is my ex-roommate when we're studying in MMU alpha year (foundation study). I saw him yesterday with my colleague's ex-colleague. (Hahaha... confusing!) Since he think we should have a gathering, I straightaway sms and ask him to go out for lunch the next day, which is today! Hopefully we can have the lunch somewhere near KLCC. Plan to stop by at Watson to get anything useful for the trip to Singapore.

Will write more later...

No comments: