Saturday, August 05, 2006

Keanu and Sandra did it again!

I went to catch a movie in cinema again today.



I promised my cousin sister from Kelantan to bring her to watch Pirate of the Carribean when she's in KL for her follow-up medical check-up. (She went through heart operation few months ago.) Since I have watched the movie, I bought them (cousin sister and her mom) the movie tickets and I bought myself ticket for another movie - The Lake House.



I had seen this movie selling in the market in VCD. I was so interested in watching the movie when I saw Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock on the front cover. I personally feel that they could be a perfect couple. Thanks to the movie - Speed, which bring them the limelight. Anyway, back to the VCD. The quality of the VCD sucks! I stopped watching the movie when I found that it's recorded in the cinema. Pirated stuff!



Anyway, I got the chance tonight to catch the show. Many things happened along the journey to catch the movie (need to leave office early, fetch auntie and cousin, get the movie tickets etc), but I'd say everything went well.

Since I haven't had my dinner, I bought chicken nuggets, Cheezel and ice lemon tea. I was the first one who got to get into the hall. I enjoyed my dinner and seeing people coming in to fill up the seats.



OK. I am so off the topic! About the movie, gosh I love it. Again, this is definitely not chic-flicks! This is really a romantic movie. I have to admit it is somewhat unrealistic and bull-shitting but I just love the story. Two people were seperated by the time. They're exchanging letters through a special mailbox in front of a lake house to get to know each other and then fallen in love.

At some point, the movie seriously remind me of the statement "Love is blind". The waiting, the patience and all are really touching! And there're some words or dialogue which touched my heart too.



What really make me love about this movie is that it makes me smile at the end... regardless how unrealistic it is. I love the feeling... happy ending...

No comments: