Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Enjoying life


I kinda like my life these days. Works keep me busy and not so tension. Even though there are some frustration, I think they are manageable.

I think I don't really enjoy programming. I don't have the enthusiasm to sit in front of the computer and program. I love to think of how my system should be like. But when it comes to work it out (like programming and coding), I somehow cannot proceed. I'll feel bored. And I will start to procrastinate. It is an obstacle! I must overcome this weakness.

I have lunch with Samuel today at IZZI Restaurant. It's the first time I have lunch with our customer. Oh wait! Not actually the first time. I had lunch with HSBC and AIA staff once. Well, this time is ING. Anyway, it's just a normal lunch. Talked about our job and pastime. Nice and easy.

After work have to go choir practice. Promised Tion Wee to wait him at the bus stop opposite of my office. Been standing for more than an hour before I see him arrive to pick me up. Luckily I brought my novel with me and I spent the waiting time reading a few chapters. Well, he cab't be blamed. I understand working life sometime can really un-predictable. He kept on apologizing. Hahaha... he doesn't have to. But he did. And I totally understand. He treated me and Koon Poh dinner before the choir practice. Then he brought me home. We had a good chat on the our way to my home. We really need to chant more to overcome our problems in life.

Well, I actually enjoying life. That's good!

No comments: