Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Colleagues just came back from Indonesia

My colleagues who went for Indonesia to work on a project has come back to Malaysia for one week. They have to be back here to re-new their working permit.

So yesterday is my first day meeting them again after they were in Indonesia for three weeks. Nothing much change for them excpet Hai Yang (Ocean) who gets a little slimmer. He looks better. Nothing much different really with or without them here. I thought I will have an emotional crisis, but I think I am doing fine. Perhaps because we do really keep in touch through gtalk. So, still ok. Anyway, I am glad to be able to see them again and it's fun to be able to see them tell jokes and laugh out loud.

They will have to go back to Indonesia again this coming Sunday for another 2 months. So, I guess by the time they come back, I will be celebrating my 2nd year anniversary working in this company. Wow... time really flies!

This will be another busy week for me... choir practice almost every night for the weekdays. It's tiring to even think about it. Anyway, just go and sing la! This Friday I am going to watch movie (The Pirates of Carribean) with colleagues. Tonight I am suppose to make tickets reservation. Hopefully I am fast enough to reserve sufficient amount of tickets.

This Saturday will become MC for Chin Hong wedding ceremony. After that I will go sing ktv with colleagues. Saturday night I should be resting. For Sunday, there'll be RC chamber choir performance!! Have to start practice!

No comments: