Thursday, June 28, 2007

Appendicitis

My brother is suspected to have Appendicitis. Now, he is in Putrajaya Hospital waiting for his turn to consult the doctor. I called him just now. He need to get his urine and blood tested. Poor him have been suffer from great pain since the afternoon.

He has been having appendix inflammatory and feeling stomach-ache (or abdomen pain to be more precise) few years ago. Somehow, things will get better. Mom called him in earlier and said that he should have his appendix removed if necessary. Will see how the doctor say.

We were told not to run and jump after having our meal so that we won't get Appendicitis. I am very lazy to explain the causes of Appendicitis. Just go google and find out yourself. There're planty of detail explaination online (thanks to the internet & technologies). Anyway, I am not sure if playing basketball is the reason why my brother will have this Appendicitis (as he is such a basketball maniac), but perhaps it is one of the reason. Running and jumping before or after meals? I never know if he really take care of himself.

Anyway, have to wait for him to let me know the urine & blood test result. Guess I'll have to stay awake...

No comments: