Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Attitude - Giorgio Armani


I was on my way back from MBF to the office. I have to passed by KLCC. There was this promotion on a new fragrance by Giorgio Armani. For those who do not know, I am using Giorgio Armani fragrance. It was a birthday gift from one of my best friend, Kavitha. And I guess it was the first fragrance that I like very much.

Anyway, back to the Attitude, I was there in KLCC and without any hesitation I have to go up and try the new fragrance. The promoter spray some of the fragrance on my wrist and I started asking question about the price etc. At first, the smell is kinda like too strong for me. After that, on my way back to my office, I keep smelling my wrist and I think I kinda like it. Addictive!



The smell is, as stated in the flyer, masculine and elegance. RM 240 for 75ml and RM 200 for 50ml. You'll get a free bag for purchasing the 75ml bottle. You know what I kinda like it. But I am just so broke these days. Not only am I broke, I still have debt for my credit card and I have to save some money to buy my own car. I don't even know where to get money and start doing saving.

So, forget about the fragrance, forget about the free bag. Yes, I like the idea of being elegant but I am not masculine enough yet. So that fragrance does not suit me. It does not reflect my personality. (Excuses...)



In order to console myself, I bought Frapuccino at the STARBUCK on my way back. Well, expensive but I still afford to get one. Taste nice too!

Enjoying the drink and typing this blog, I still could smell the masculine and elegant fragrance. Damned!

No comments: