Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No More Money!

I hate myself! I am such a DOG!!!

I actually went back to the KLCC and bought the fragrance! F**k! I am so f**ked up! What am I thinking?!



Anyway, spending RM 240 for that fine fragrance (hopefully) is worthy. I got a big bag, 2 tiny spray bottle of same fragrance and a complimentary drink. Fruit juices imported from France. It's fun watching the 'bartender' mix up the juices and others unknown fluids. Hahaha... Taste nice though.

Can't believe I bought it! I f**king bought it!

Now I have to declare :" I am gonna be broke for the next 6 months!"

No more credit card! No more extra 'gift' for consolation! No more expensive food! No more 'unnecessary' entertainment! (I am gonna say no more entertainment! Sucks!) No more taxi going back home (except those claimable taxi fees)!

I have no more money!

No comments: