Thursday, June 07, 2007

Stupid strange dream


I was absent for choir practice tonight. I told them I was exhausted. I don't know which part of me was actually exhausted. Mentally? Nope. Physically? Not really. Then what is it?! I seriously do not know how to explain. I have reached to a point where I just do not want to be tied up. It's like I just want to do whatever I want. And I just don't give a damn!

Perhaps I haven't been having a good sleep lately.

Yes, I was having dreams almost every night these days. I do not know exactly why. I can still re-call last night I was having a dream about me getting married. Inside the dream I was so anxious because I was not ready to get married. And the bride was so into getting married and she was doing all the pre-wedding preparation. I was just there being frustrated and anxious. Stress-up and tension. Of course the wedding didn't happen 'cause at the end I put a stop to it all and I woke up feeling tired and restless! Stupid dream!

So today whole day I was not productive. Kept dozing off in the office. I just couldn't help. And I have no mood to do anything. I just did what I do best - Procrastinating.

I went home earlier today. Missed my choir practice. Tired? Exhausted? Still not sure...

1 comment:

-denise- said...

You must be very tension lately. Please take good care of yourself. Would like to see the naughty see heen soon ya! Gambate! Gambate! Gambate! =p