Friday, February 16, 2007

Sao Kong Zao

Yesterday we had 'Sao Kong Zao' among our colleagues. There're 26 of us who joined the lunch together which was organized by none-other-than 'Brad Pitt' (Brad Ng). Of course, nobody is going to treat anyone. You'll have to pay for yourself. Well, I shouldn't miss this once a year event and I registered myself few days back.

So yesterday we went to this Golden Palace Seafood Restaurant at Jalan Pudu to have our Sao Kong Zao. Nothing much to talk about seriously but the only special thing about this time is that both staff from west wing and east wing were there. We hardly have any meal together except the Weight Gain/Loss Competition and Sport Carnival. Another highlight would be - my frist time going out to have lunch with Merina after working for like one and a half year. And I was sitting beside her. Muahahahaha...

The food there were ok ok. I like the environment - elegant.

Anyway, ain't gonna talk much. Let the following photos do the talking :

On our table


On our table 2


CCRIS team members : King Chung, Wayne and I


The Organizer : 'Brad Pitt'


The following are the Foods :














No comments: