Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Chinese New Year

It's Chinese New Year (CNY) starting from 18th February 2007. On the first day as usual, my whole family went to Bunka Kaikan in Cheras to attend the CNY Gongyo Meet. I enjoyed the event as the entertainment session was marvalous. Chinese dance was great and the artistic dance group had put on a fantastic performance! Bravo!







Later on in the afternoon, we went to my auntie's house in Sierramas! Wow, her whole family has moved into a new bangalow! And it's huge! How I wish I have bangalow like that!?! But come to think of how to clean and tidy the whole house up, neh, better have a smaller house. :p

Late evening we went to Peter Leong's house. We have our delicious Kelantanese food there. Yummy yummy!

On the second day of the CNY, my mother's sibling we to my eldest uncle house to have a lunch gathering. As usual, we had lunch there and have our ang pow giving session. Something new about this year: those who are working shall give ang pow to those who are 55y/o and above. Yea, I did give a few ang pow away. I think this is cool!





I love this year CNY! I felt peace. Maybe because I do not have any expectation. I just enjoy the holiday and the visiting. Gosh, I have lotsa new clothes. More shirt this year. And today I am wearing a new shirt to the office. It feels good!

Life is treating me kind. Thankful...

No comments: