Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


Ha! Being single and not-so-available does not really celebrate Valentine's Day. Anyway, wandering in KL does give me a V-day celebration feel even though I am all alone.

Basically not in the mood to work today. Perhaps it's because today is V-day. Or maybe CNY is coming soon. So everyone is looking forward for the coming holiday. Whatever it is, I don't feel very comfortable of procrastinating, but I have been procrastinating most of the time today. Bad bad bad me!

After work, I left the company pretty early today (right in front of my boss. I couldn't care more as I seriously need to get out!) and went to the fitness club to work out. Yeah, I have been trying to work hard to get in shape. Oh I upgrade my membership to a full life membership card - Infinity Card. Well it cost me RM 5000++ and I have to pay using my credit cards by installment. So now every months I have to pay around RM 150++ for three years. After that I will only need to pay the yearly renewal fee for RM 88.

Seriously without much hesitation, I signed the renewal agreement and paid the RM 5000++ using my credit card. What was I thinking/doing?! There's a moment when I feel kinda stupid and felt cheated by the 'sales person'. But thinking back this agreement will keep me attending the fitness club for another 3 years make me feel better as it will force me to work out for the next 3 years. Consider that a health investment. Well, not so bad huh?! Besides, I got to go the club at Mid-valley now!!! Yuppie! I was also informed that there will be more than 10 California fitness clubs by the year 2010. Let's cross our arms and see!

After working out, I went to Secret Recipe. Oh before that, I went to buy some important stuff - Underwear! Oops, did I just say that?! Yes, underwear for the new year! Hahahaha... Well, no more red color this year. Ain't gonna tell ya what's like anyway! :p Well, as it's Valentine's Day, I saw lotsa couple wandering around in KLCC. Funny I don't feel jealous or self-pity. Perhaps I have got used to being alone. Or, maybe I enjoy more of being alone. No worry and care-free. Well, I do like those lovey-dovey stuff but maybe I should enjoy my bachelor-hood while I have. Love will come when it's time. So don't ask me when will I have a girlfriend or stuff like that! I am tiring of answering that (boring) question!

Oh after window-shopping for awhile, I proceed to having my lunch at the Secret Recipe. I am surprise their kitchen was still open as it's already 9:30pm. Anyway, I ordered my favourite Chicken Cordon Bleu, an American Brownies and a jasmine green tea. Yummy-licious! The manager recognized me. We chat for awhile. That's very sweet! After that I take public transport and got home.

Well, that's my Valentine's Day! Even though I am still single and nobody to send gift to and receive any gift from anyone, I think it's good enough. If you think being single is pitiful and lonely, well that's what you think.


Love is in the air. Especially on this special occasion. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

No comments: