Sunday, February 25, 2007

My CNY Holiday

Couldn't really think of a good title for this entry. Never mind. I'll just write the content first. Today is sort of the last day of the holiday for CNY. Tomorrow will need to get back to work. And that really sucks! Not that I have a choice.

Anyway, I have had a great holiday though. Visited friends and relatives. Received quite an amount of ang pow. And have great times on my own watching drama series and surfing on the net. I have catch up a few drama series like "Brothers and Sisters", "Desperate Housewives" and also the "What About Brian". I watch the latest episodes of each drama until I need to find some other drama to watch. And these days, I got another interesting drama series : "Dirt" & "The State Within"





"Dirt" is f-king GREAT!!! Mind my words. But that drama is truly amazing. I watch all of the episodes available within two days (it was like 7 episodes?) and I downloaded the latest episode no 8. It was about this paparazzi world and how they get news and stuff like that. Watching them dig the news and stuff like that is amazing! Hahahaha... after all, we human love new stories, surprising stories... And for a busy-body like me, I definitely love to watch this kind of stories where they dig into the secret life of the celebrities. Of course, all fiction, OK! Still it's fantastic!





"The State Within" is kinda political thing actually. Frankly I don't like politic. I still try to watch it because it's about the political issue in US and UK. And the actors/actresses are from both US and UK. I love UK english accent. Sound kinda special to me. And I think they speak good english eventhoug they have to use some obscene words at times. Even the word "shit!" can be spoken elegantly by an english-man. Gosh, I am pathetic! Never mind. Seriously I have hard time understand the whole story (partly because I am so ignorant about political issue between UK and US) and the english spoken were quite different from what we hear in our environment. Anyway, I still want to watch. After all this season is only 6 episodes. :p

Oh today, Sook Siah and Chin Yang visited my house for CNY's sake. Glad that they came. Later Beng Teik and QQ came to my house. Glad that they're couple now. One is my hometown buddy, another is my best friend. Never thought they'd be together, but they are. And I wish them well forever. Bless 'em.

Few more minutes to end the day - CNY holiday. I've got to get back my spirit and motivation to work. It's gonna be a long ride until the next holiday.

No comments: