Wednesday, February 14, 2007

In-dependent

I have an unpleasant early morning today as I was late and the parents kept urging me. It tensed me up and totally screwed my mood. I remained silent in the car on my way to the office. Maybe I was wrong.

Well, I saw Shu Yun online and chatting with her has really cheered me up. I was boasting how smart, good-looking, talented, wise ... I am now. Hahahahahha... I have never been such thick-faced nerd (even though I can be 'hao-lian' a bit sometime). Anyway, it was fun chatting with her. Two crazy people talking non-sense craps. Long time never did that.

I have been trying to write something to update this blog after my senior left the company and how I survive without him. Well, basically nothing much different. When he's still working in the company, he was basically out of the office supporting at client site. So it doesn't make much different without him working in the company anymore. The only thing I know now is that I am all on my own. No more consultation from anyone and have to make decision on my own.

My boss have to demonstrate the LASS system today to a client and he requested me to set up the whole system so that he can do the demo. Having a notebook, I basically have to install everything as most of the software required were not available in the notebook. So I installed SQL Server, tomcat service, load in the application source, database attachement and configuration and many many more. It took me almost 3 hours to set up the whole thing. Thanks to my colleagues' assistance and also Merina's and Koon Poh's sincere daimoku, that I managed to overcome all the problems faced during the set up. Koon Poh's daimoku even got tune ('Xi Yang Yang' tune according to him). Hahahaha... he is such a funny person. Anyway, I am so proud of myself I managed to set up the whole system without supervision. It's a sense of achievement.

Today's Valentine's Day. I have no valentine. So it should be another normal day for me. Initially sister planned to have all of us to go for crab eating. But I don't like eating crab. Very troublesome! And dad will have meeting at client site and not sure if he could make it on time. So we cancelled. Hmm... I might as well go fitness centre and workout tonight.

Also, I visited the 'Brothers & Sisters' website just now and saw the preview of the latest episode. Looks very interesting. Can't wait to download the episode and watch. My guilty pleasure!!! Ayayayai!!! :p

No comments: