Friday, January 19, 2007

Random Updates

Life in year 2007 has been good so far. At least I am enjoying every little bit of it. However I received a not-so-shocking news last two days - My senior has submitted his resign letter and gonna leave the company soon. I knew that he will be leaving the company someday. Well, the day will come soon. So I am preparing myself to be alone and independent.

By the way, today is Chao Learn last day in the company. Hmm... will have a farewell luncheon later at IZZI Restaurant. I am not very close to him. But we do have lunch together and it's fun to chat and talk to him. He is very sarcastic guy and is very good at 'bombing' people. King Chung and him have taught me well in being sarcastic! Hahahaha... Well, I'll wish him all the best in his coming future. He told me he might go to Australia to further his study in everything goes well. Else, he'll look for another job.

I haven't started practising my piano exam pieces. So not good! Been giving myself lotsa excuses! Must think of something to push myself to the piano and play.

Oh, I gained some weight. 2.5kgs! That's something good!

I attended the YMD discussion meet this month. So I've won. But I noticed I missed a lot of choir practices. Gosh... must start to arrange my timetable. This coming Sunday RC chamber will have another performance for the opening ceremony of another painting exhibition. There'll be an extra practice tonight at BK. Hmm... it should be exciting!

It's Friday!!

Happy Birthday, mom! I love you always!

No comments: