Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I was 23... 24 now

Happy Birthday!

I took leave yesterday giving myself my own space spending my birthday at home the whole day!

Something different again this year for my birthday. No fancy 'woohaa' birthday celebration. Only me myself at home enjoying the peaceful moment.

My colleagues had held my birthday celebration last Friday together with another birthday girl, Panacie in "Gai Dai Fun Hei" (皆大欢喜) and they bought us a mango-delighted cake from Secret Recipe! Yummy! It was delicious! Later at night we went to sing ktv. It was fun!

Then next day (Saturday) I need to do an on-site support at HSBC. Feeling bored, I called up Sook Siah to go for ktv again. Then she also asked Koon Poh to join us. That night I witnessed Lee Hom signing autograph for the fans at Sg. Wang. Gosh! It was my first time to be so near a super-star.

Sook Siah and I enjoyed very much singing ktv together. Perhaps we have the same concept of singing ktv. Too bad Koon Poh came late and didn't really have much time to sing many songs as we did. Anyway, we all did have a good time. We went for a tea time after that and chat awhile.

Sunday I missed RC usual morning practice. Chamber choir practice was cancelled as most of us couldn't make it. Well, another day spent at home enjoying my "Desperate Housewives" drama series. Then in the evening I went for a Buffet Dinner at Legend Hotel. It was great. I guess it was my first time having buffet dinner with Mr. Chew. Yeah he invited some of us there. Gosh I ate a lot. Well, it's a buffet. I shouldn't eat too little.

Well... nothing much changed from a 23 y/o person to 24y/o. Somehow the number 24 seems a little strange to me. Gosh I am 24 y/o. Sounds so old! Well, never mind. I am surrounded by people who are older than me. :p

1 comment:

-*hsin+ni*- said...

"surrounded by ppl older than you"...you arr..24y/o..jia you!!