Saturday, August 04, 2007

Nokia 6110 - My new cellphone

Whoosh! I have not been updating my blog for awhile!

So let's see what I have got :



Yeah! A new cellphone! Looks elegant and classy right?! Not very sure why I need a new cellphone. But I do know that my previous phone sucks! Well, not totally but bad enough for me to have a new cellphone.

How bad?

I find it hard to listen to the person speaking at the other end of the phone. This is real bad! Sometime my customer called me at my cellphone and I can hardly listen to them. I thought it was the poor Digi coverage which make the line somewhat unclear and I have no choice but to tell my customer that I will call them back using my office phone. That's not very good! Come on, you can't listen to the person at the other end? Then what's point of having that phone?! Throw it!

Beside, the old phone has a very poor processor. It takes ages for me to finish typing an sms. That's why I don't usually send sms. Unless I really need to save my phone credit. Imagining typing a sms waiting the alphabet appear one follow by another. Darn! Freaking time consuming! I might as well send email. I am so good in typing (thanks to my years of piano practicing which make my fingers undoubtedly flexible and fast responding.)

However, I have to admit that the sound quality of my previous cellphone is better. But the new cellphone is not too bad though. At least it sounds good when I use my headphone to listen to my favourite songs. Oh, the new cellphone even have the FM radio which my previous phone doesn't support ( So stupid, right? ). Never mind, the new cellphone will have me indulge in light and easy, Mix FM, Hitz FM or 988 whenever I am free (especially traveling in the crowded KTM, monorail or LRT).

Oh, how can I forget about the camera!Ooooohh... 2 mega pixel! What more can I asked?! Not that 2 mega pixel is so sophisticated or what. After all camera always keep upgrading! At least it is so much better than the previous phone I have. Thanks to the dirtied lens which always produce blur images. And now my new cellphone is enough for me to capture good (if not perfect) quality photos which I can upload in my blog later. Isn't it interesting! Oooh la la! That's so exciting!

One last thing. It is a navigator phone. It has this navigator feature which will tell the the shortest path from one point to another and it really has the map and everything. But I don't think I need it anyway. Since it takes time for me to figure out how to use it, and it is so battery consuming to wait the navigator getting into position and detect this and that, I somehow gave up. After all, that's not the main reason why I bought the new cellphone. Moreover, the phone is with me now, I have plenty of time to figure that out later. :p

So, I have new phone! Ehem... slide phone some more! Feel so cool every time I slide it open and close. Imagine a businessman take out his phone and slide it open and dial, and listen and talk, and slide it close and put back into his pocket all using ONLY ONE HAND. Ehem... That's me!



I know you're jealous! Bluek :p

5 comments:

sneechan said...

Haha~!
Ya right. We're jealous, but for the 'new' handphone only.
The businessman that using one hand? I think I prefer to look at "Robin Heiden" than yours. Sorry:P

-*hsin+ni*- said...

hehe... elegant plus classy.. hehe
nice phone.

Grace said...

yea! Nokia rocks !!
but my phone is still the best =p

Unknown said...

Please don't show off la..
:P

Unknown said...

Showing off.. man..

"Imagine a businessman take out his phone and slide it open and dial, and listen and talk .... "
YIAK YIAK ....
CROW FLY OVER

Pls lar, Mr.Ryan Chan..
pls behave .... =P