Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Opening...

I have to decide what I will need to do with this "new place"/blog. I realised it's another kind of management.

It's hard for me to start writing after "never write" for so long. I doubt if it's necessary to force myself to write something, but I enjoy reading my writing (even though some of the entries aren't good). After all it's my works and I know how much efforts I put to "produce those works".

It's a normal Saturday night I guess. Trying to leave all the bad things behind. There's another thing I need to decide : whether to write down all the sad events or avoid negative "stories" in my life. Sometimes writing down those sadness, disappointment, frustration etc will make me feel worse because that make me really feel the negative energies before I can put them into words. And each time I feel them (the negativities), I will be more "negative". Then it'll become an "addiction" which you'll have hard time to pull yourself out of the "trouble". So I guess I could write them down but not so much. Besides, keeping bad memories won't bring me any good.

So, my dear audience, expect happy and positive things from this blog. However, should you find too many negativities here, do remind me about that! I have to keep myself positive! Hahaha...

OK. I must hit the sack.

Peace,
Ryan

No comments: